Jul 5, 2009

The 4th of July




We had so much fun on the 4th! First we went to the parade, it was Connor's first parade and he loved it! His favorite was the marching bands. He would smile and clap his hands it was so cute. Then me and my mom and Connor went back to my house while my dad and brothers went to a car show in which they entered my dad's car. Trevor was at home with us because he was feeling sick. After a few hours we went to go watch the fireworks at that field by the site building in IF. We had hot dogs and just hung out until the show started. Connor was really tired by the time the fireworks started but he still watched them with great curiosity! This was the first time we had brought Connor to the fireworks. By the time we got Connor home he was asleep, he didn't even wake up when we got him out of his car seat. We put him in bed and he was out for the night. We had a great time with my family and Connor is just so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment