Feb 24, 2010

My anniversary

So for our 5 year wedding anniversary me and Trevor didn't have much money so we just went to see Sherlock Holmes and we both really liked it. Then we went and got Connor from my parents house and went to eat. We had a fun day just being together and talking about what a great 5 years it has been. We are looking forward to many more years together not to mention an eternity.
I have recently been attending girls night out which is for the girls that I graduated with to just get away for a while and it has been a lot of fun. It has been so nice to get out of the house and away from my mommy duties even if it is for only a few hours. I am so thankful for that group of girls because they are a lot of fun and seem to accept me now even though I have made plenty of mistakes in the past.
Before I mentioned that my cousins four month old son passed away from leukemia and that was a very difficult time for my family. Our faith was tested and I was very happy to see my family all pull together during that time. My cousin is pregnant again and is going to have twins! We are all very excited and so is she and her husband though they are scared to death. It just goes to show how precious life is and it makes me appreciate my own son and I am very thankful that he is healthy.
I will put some more pictures on here a while later when I take some new ones of Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment