Jun 9, 2009

Getting ready for vacation

This weekend is the big Jackson Hole Car Show and we decided to just go up for the day on saturday since we are a little tight on cash. Even though it is going to be just a day trip I have to pack Connor's things like we are staying a few nights. You never know what can happen with a child. I have to pack extra clothes, blankets, bottles, etc. It is crazy, last year when we went Connor did really well on the drive. Once we were there he slept almost the entire time. I am really excited to go this year because I hardly ever get out of the house because we only have one car. Trev has a mortorcycle and he drives it to work when the weather is warm and it has been raining all week! I like the rain....to an extent. I'm ready for the sunshine again. Anyway, it is going to be really fun, if it doesn't rain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment