Jun 6, 2009

The Boy


Ever since Connor was born we call him Bear, or the boy. It's kind of an inside joke between Trev and me I guess. He is walking all over the place now! It is really cool to watch, he has this thing about pants, he won't wear them. It's been that way since he could take them off himself, if he is in his playpen, he will take them off and throw them out. When he is down for a nap in his crib, he will wake up and take them off then throw them out. It's funny because Trevor says that a man doesn't have to wear pants in his own house so I guess Connor took that literally.

He is such a jabber mouth, when he walks or crawls he talks the entire time, some of it you can understand and some of it you can't. He is so cute!! I can't believe he is ours! I am not sure why I am so lucky, he is the best thing to happen to me and Trevor and I can't wait to have another.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't little strippers so fun?! Tessa is the same way. I can't go anywhere or do anything without her trying to take her clothes off! haha.

    It's so great to hear from you! I'm glad you're so happy in your life! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete