Mar 26, 2009

My job

I told you all earlier that I now work from home as a freelance writer. Well basically what I do is write article content needed for search engines on the internet. I have an employer that gives me assignments everyday and I complete them and email them back to him. Once he gets my articles he publishes them on google or other search engines. It is really fun because I love to write and this way my stuff gets published and I am paid handsomely for it. Ever since I was little I loved to write, now I can for money!!!
I am also working on a novel about the Salem Witch Trials. It is going to be a fiction book based on non fiction events. Right now I am in the research stage and I am learning a lot about it. After I finish writing it I hope to get it published. Keep an eye out for "Teisha Hall, the author" wouldn't that be cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment